High School Site Coordinators
Register here to be a high-school site coordinator. If your site is not yet registered, you can do so here. For an in-depth list of activities involved in hosting a site, please see the section titled "Checklist for University and High School Facilitators" in our handbook.
Before the Contest:
- reserving a room for the contest
- reading the rules, and getting familiar with the contest
- checking the time and date of the contest
- contacting local schools (for university sites only)
- advertising in your school (for high school sites only)
- advertising in the community
- (optional) giving a presentation or running an information session
- creating a local web page with information about the local contest and sending the URL to the NACLO organizing committee
- learning how to access the roster of students registered for your site (Log into the same interface where you registered).
During the Contest:
- receiving the contest questions via e-mail
- making copies for the participants
- being on e-mail during the contest for clarifications
- collecting the submissions
- mailing them to the jury
After the Contest:
- (optional) keeping in touch with the students
Register for the next competition
Challenge yourself online with practice problems
All you need to know about NACLO in one place
Suggested reading, links, etc.